July 26, 2011

It’s Tea Time: Happy Lemon Review

If you're looking for a different twist of Milk Tea then Happy Lemon is the place to be. They offer wide range of drink selection - Pearl Milk Tea to their Rock Salt Cheese Bestsellers, Yakult drinks and Fresh teas.


Happy Lemon is originally from Hong Kong brought in the Philippines by Chris Tiu and friends.

Before I had my first Happy Lemon I already read several good comments about their Green Tea with Rock Salt Cheese. Intrigued by how rock salt will blend to a Tea drink made me decide to order one. When I got my order I asked Kuya if I should stir my drink or not, he told me that it’s not recommended. Well true enough, you need to drink it as is because the main flavor is on the froth itself.
Green Tea with Rock and Cheese (90 Php for Large order). Must Try! 4/5
I Liked it! :) Some people might find it weird but It taste good. Sinkers (pearls/crystals) are not recommended

For those who don’t want Green Tea you may opt to try the Cocoa version for safer taste
Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese (100Php for Large order)
My friend Inah ordered Lemon Yakult, one of their bestsellers. It’s very refreshing though I’m still looking for the strong Yakult taste.
Lemon Yakult (100Php for Large order)
I hope that the next Happy Lemon branch to open will have a bigger space so you customers like us can stay longer and enjoy. 

Happy Lemon Menu:
Branches:
Promenade Greenhills
Eastwood Mall 

2 comments:

  1. hi sis! you may also try Serenitea...I already visited their North Greenhills branch, and Eastwood Cyber and Fashion Mall branch...you may try their best-sellers - the Hokkaido Milk Tea and Okinawa Milk Tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mei! Thanks for dropping by :). Yeah I also like Serenitea's Okinawa and Wintermelon Milk Tea.Those are my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete