July 3, 2011

It’s Tea Time: Bubble Tea Review

Disclaimer: This is my compilation my Bubble tea visit. Chill Time, Meeting, chitchat and tambay mode

I was just introduced to Bubble Tea last April when (remember my previous entry? :)) me and my friends ate at Sugarleaf. I am not that much of a Milk Tea addict. Not until I tried this one.

Their stores are cute. The ceilings are patterned from round shapes which represent their bubbles.


You can choose from couch or typical chairs and tables. You can also have it the Japanese way by sitting on the floor – most of the time students are seated here.

They don’t have a wide variety of Milk Tea selection. But they also offer milk shakes and other fruity drinks. 

Got a chance of visiting their Wilson Branch about four times and once on Morato branch, these are my orders with my personal rating:
Royal Milk Tea – 5/5 their best seller
Also my personal favourite
 Japanese Green Milk Tea – 5/5
Typical taste of Green tea, just like Starbucks’ Green Tea frappe. But I liked it though :)

Taro Milk Tea – 4/5
It was good. I got this from their promo (10 Stamps = 1 Large Mile Tea for Free)

Last: Almond Milk Tea - 3/5. Not really my favorite.
  
Aside from Milk Tea they also serve Japanese food and pastries. Though a bit pricey their serving is huge. Example their Vancouver Roll for 285 pesos is good for 3-4 persons.

I like the Okonomiyaki Pizza. Sweet and Salty. Comes with veggie mix on the side
Rice meals are also available. I ordered the Osaka BBQ Ribs with Rice. My order was very fatty.

The Japanese Caesar was good. The fruits and veggies are fresh.

My colleagues order:
Grilled Chicken Curry (225 Php) – typical chicken curry

Yakiniku Beef Rice (245 Php)  – I liked this more than my Osaka BBQ ribs. The beef was nicely flavored.
Chicken Teriyaki Doria (245 Php) – looks like chicken ala King for me.  

Going back to their Milk Team, though they have limited flavors they still offer best Milk Tea’s specially the Royal Milk Tea. The serving looks a bit ‘bitin’ but actually one large order can you feel full. 

This place is best for chill time. Can be alternative for Coffee shops. 

Notes:
Parking: limited slots only
Reservation: No need (but for big groups like 6 I suggest to call them ahead)
Smoking Area: Yes
Nice CR: Very Clean
Service Charge: None :)

Branches:
Wilson St. Greenhills, San Juan
Tomas Morato Ave. Quezon City. Beside Alfredo 
SM North Edsa the Block
SM Megamall 

6 comments:

  1. been there din hundred times =)) Okonomiyaki Pizza is the best.. as well as the Nippon Ebi.
    my fav drink was Honey Dew Melon with Fresh Mango bits!

    Good place to hangout =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I know! hahaha try to collect ung stamps para may free ka na palagi =) I'll try Honey Dew Melon with Fresh Mango bits on my next visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this place very relaxing. and the food looks yummy. thanks for sharing tin and more blogging power hehehe. puntahan ko rin yan pg my time ako. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Rico! :) Grab your Royal Milk Tea ASAP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we tried this in Megamall but found it too ordinary :-\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pinkcookies, I haven't tried visiting their Megamall branch (even if its the nearest to my office). I really love their Royal milk tea ^^

    ReplyDelete