September 2, 2011

Fundae Froyo

Craving for FroYo (Frozen Yogurt)? I just discovered that 7 11 offers Fundae Froyo their own version of Frozen Yogurt. Yes, you can enjoy FroYo from 7 11 branches with the very affordable price of 35 Pesos! 
I was looking for something to buy from 711 when this add



Fundae Froyo
Well, its really worth the try. In terms of quality and taste Fundae Froyo is at par from the regular Frozen Yogurt available in Philippine market. With it's budget friendly price and good taste this is definitely a must try! :)

2 comments:

  1. which branch did you go? i've been looking for it pero sa ortigas near strata lang meron kasi.. i want to know where else. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayerb, I found this from Rockwell Business Center Ortigas. I haven't tried looking for it from different branch. I'll let you know when I found it on other branch. :)

    ReplyDelete