March 27, 2011

Buffalo Wings 'N Things

This is my 5th time here since 2010 but this is the 1st time that I had a chance to take photos. After my 1st visit, it inspired me to try preparing buffalo wings at home though until now I cannot imitate their recipe. The store was not too big. I prefer to sit outside because atleast I can laugh as loud as I can (uhmmm hindi sadya un ha hahaha) not bothering the other table :P
My all time favorite is their Honey BBQ. I never visited Buffalo Wings ‘N Things without this on our table. It has the right amount of sweetness and super BBQ flavor. One Pound order has atleast 8-10 pcs chicken (254 Pesos). Adding Bleu Cheese is not a must but I will definitely add a twist. It’s best if you try their chicken without rice to enjoy it’s flavor.
If you like spicy food you can also try their signature Buffalo wings sauce. Each sauce has its own level of kick. The Rookie, The New York’s Finest and Fire House Classic. But wait, If your still not satisfied with those three there are still 2 flavors that you might want to try: Nuclear and Armageddon. But for me I won’t hahahaha.
We tried The Rookie (the least hot) and just like my first visit I like its sour taste.
I already tried their New York’s finest before but I ended up wiping my face because I cannot continue eating anymore. I guess I can only endure The Rookie.
Aside from their specialty they also offer fries, burgers etc. 
We ordered their Nachos. I love the salsa because it has Cilantro on it which has a distinct taste. The nachos were also cooked as we ordered them because it was served hot.
The fries were okay with me (99 Pesos). We asked for Mayo and Ketchup for our dip. Oops I forgot to take a picture
And the Jambalaya Rice was also good.
Their Margarita was also nice (124 for 1L). But if your purpose is to really drink then this is not for you. Their sister Resto –Jalapeňo offers a wide range of drink selection you can actually ask the waitress for for their menu.
The Menu:

Looking forward for my next visit! :D 
Buffalo Wings 'N Things is Located at Food Strip, Home Depot J.Vargas Ave., Pasig City

2 comments: